On Sunday 29th I drove to Innerleithen with my Mum, Jill, Adam and Paul.
Then we got ready and set off up the hill of the XC route. The hill was so steep and long I had to push a few times. It’s the biggest hill I have ever done on a bike it took 1 hour and 30 minutes to get to the top.
The down was big and very bumpy. I crashed once on the down. It took 1 hour to get to the bottom.
There were 3 very very big drop offs I took the chicken chute on all 3. The little drop offs were very good to jump off if you had enough speed.
My arms got sore because I have no suspension.
I had the best day I have had in a long time and to finish the day off I had burger and chips for a treat.


No comments:
Post a Comment